Join Our Team of Professionals
Position: INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) OFFICER
We are in need of a result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individual to fill a vacant position in the ICT department.
· B.Sc. in Information Technology.
· Certification in MCSE, CCNA will be an added advantage.
· 3 years post NYSC relevant working experience.
· Must have good written and spoken communication skills and should be able to multi task.
Key Job Responsibility:
· Highly skilled in troubleshooting IT related field.
· Install and configure computer hardware operating system and application.
· Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
· Troubleshoot systems and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
· Provide support, including procedure documentation and relevant reports.
· Test and evaluate new technology.
· Basic knowledge of website administration.
· Server administration and maintenance.
· Must have a good knowledge of LAN network.
· Ensure security of all the IT systems.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should forward their application along with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
within two weeks from the date of this publication.